Home » , , » The Beautiful Cup (Motivation - Inspiring Stories)

The Beautiful Cup (Motivation - Inspiring Stories)

Written By Admin-TYW on Thursday, March 16, 2017 | 7:55 AM

The Beautiful Cup
(Motivation - Inspiring Stories)

A pair of grandparents went shopping in a souvenir shop to find gifts for their grandchildren. Then their eyes were drawn to a beautiful cup. "Look at the cup," said the old woman to her husband. "You're right, this is the cup of the prettiest I've ever seen," said the grandfather.

As they approached the cup, suddenly the cup is talking 'Thank you for your attention, please note that I used to be not beautiful. Before becoming cup admired, I was just a pile of clay that are not useful. But one day there was a craftsman with dirty hands to throw me into a spinning wheel.

Then he began twirling me until I felt dizzy. Stop! Stop! I screamed, but the man said "not yet!" then he began to poke and punch repeatedly. Stop! Stop! I shouted again. But these people still hit me, ignoring my screams. Even worse, he put me into the fireplace. Hot! Hot! I shouted loudly. Stop! Enough! I cried again. But this person said "not yet!"

Finally he lifted me out of the fireplace and let me until cool. I think, finished suffering. Oh, apparently not. After a cold I was given to a young woman and and he started to color me. The smoke was so cloying. Stop! Stop! I shouted.

The woman said "not yet!" Then he gave me to a man and he put me back into the fire hotter than ever! Help! Stop this torture! Weeping I shouted with a vengeance. But these people do not care about the teriakanku.la continues to burn. Once satisfied "tormenting" now I'm allowed to cool.

Once completely cool, a beautiful woman lifted me up and put me close to the glass. I see myself. I was shocked. I almost did not believe it, because in front of me stood a cup that is so beautiful. All the pain and suffering which then became vanished when I saw myself.

Reflection:
This is how God shapes us. At the time of God shapes us, it is not pleasant, pain, suffering, and many tears. But this is the only way for Him to transform us to be beautiful and radiate glory.

"Consider it all joy when you fall into various trials, for you know that the testing of our perseverance. And let patience have her ripe fruit so that you may be perfect and complete, not lacking anything."

If you are facing a test of life, do not be discouraged. because He is your form. These formations can be painful, but after all that process is complete, you will see how beautiful God formed you.


MotivationWeb | Words of Wisdom - Motivational - Inspirational

0 comments:

Post a Comment