Forgive Me - Body And Soul
(Motivation - Inspiring Stories)
(Motivation - Inspiring Stories)
One day came a man before a Wisdom. "Master, I have a lot of sins. I have been slandered, lied, and gossiping about others with bad things. Now I regret and want to apologize and unseen. How can God forgive all mistakes I?"
The Wise said, "Uptake pillows on my bed. Bring to the town square. There, open the pillow until chicken feathers and cotton inside out by the wind. That form of punishment for wicked words that have come out of your mouth. "
Despite the confusion, because in the end he had a "penalty" was told. In the square he opened the pillow and in an instant feather and cotton fluttering in the wind.
When finished, he turned back to the Wise. "I have done what the teacher says. Do I have now forgiven?"
Wise replied, "You can not be forgiven. You've run half the job. Now, go back to the square and back, pick up chicken feathers that had been fluttering in the wind."
Reflection:
No matter how many times we apologize. words that are never out of our mouth will echo forever. Indeed, an apology in this Fitri day can cure a lot of things. However, it seems we also have to remember, that it would make no sense, when we repeat the mistakes it back.





0 comments:
Post a Comment