Self Vanity
(Motivation - Inspiring Stories)
(Motivation - Inspiring Stories)
Doddy, a boy third grade just won a medal as the best reader in the class. Lulled by vanity, he boasted before the maid in the house, "Aunt, let's see, if you like aunty can be read as good as mine." The aide took the book, looked at him, and finally said haltingly, "Little Lord, I can not read."
Overbearing like a peacock, the little boy ran to the living room and shouted to his father, "Dad, aunty could not read, whereas I though just 8 years old, I've been able to medal for the greatness of reading. I would like to know how the hell he felt, looking at books but can not read. "
Without saying a word. father walked to the bookshelf, pick up a book. and gave it to Jim and said. "You feel like this. " The book was written in German and Doddy could not read a word.
The boy will never forget that lesson wink. When the feeling of pride came, he calmly remind him, "Remember, you can not read in German".





0 comments:
Post a Comment