Home » , , » Life Is A Choice (Motivation - Inspiring Stories)

Life Is A Choice (Motivation - Inspiring Stories)

Written By Admin-TYW on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 | 11:09 AM

Life Is A Choice
(Motivation - Inspiring Stories)

There are two pieces of plant seeds that lie in a fertile field. Seedlings were first said. "I want to grow up. I want to set down my roots deep in this land, and menjulangkan my grows above the rigors of this land. I want to spread all my grows, to greet the spring. I want to feel the warmth of the sun, and the softness of the morning dew in the my leafs grow. "

And it had grown, the more looming.

Seedlings were both muttered. "I'm scared. If my planted my roots in this land. I do not know what I'll see down there. Is not there a very dark? And if my grow shoots me up, not later beauty of the shoots I be lost? my grow will surely torn. What will happen if the shoots me open, and snails are trying to eat? and certainly, if I grow and chapped, all the children will try to deprive me from the ground. No, it would be better if I wait until everything is safe. "

And seeds and even then the wait, in solitude.

A few weeks later, a chicken scratching the dirt, finding the second seed said, and annexed it shortly.

Reflection: Indeed, there is always a choice in life. There's always plays that we must live. However, often we are in pessimism, horror, uncertainty, and doubt-doubt that we create ourselves. We are often swayed by reasons to not want to move, do not want to stare at life. Because life is a choice, then, let's face it bravely. And because life is a choice, then, choose wisely.

MotivationWeb | Words of Wisdom - Motivational - Inspirational

0 comments:

Post a Comment