Home » , , » Letter From God (Motivation - Inspiring Stories)

Letter From God (Motivation - Inspiring Stories)

Written By Admin-TYW on Monday, March 27, 2017 | 8:00 PM

Letter From God
(Motivation - Inspiring Stories)

When you wake up in the morning, I look at you and hope you will talk to ME, although only a word or ask my opinion grateful to ME on something wonderful that happened in your life today or yesterday.

But I see you are so busy preparing to go to work. I go back waiting for when you're ready, I knew there would be little time for you to stop and say hello. but you're too busy.

In one place, you sit in a chair for fifteen minutes without doing anything. Then I saw you moving your feet. I think you will talk to Me but you ran to the telephone and call someone a friend to listen to the latest gossip. I saw you when you go to work and I waited patiently all day. With all the zeal I think you are too busy to say something to ME.

Before lunch I saw you looked around, maybe you felt embarrassed to talk to ME, which is why you did not bow your head. You are looking at three or four tables around you and see some friends talking and calling my name softly before they ate the fortune that I gave, but you do not do it. Well, not anything there is still time left and I hope you will speak out to me, even when you go home it looks as if a lot of things you must do. Once your work is finished, you turn on the TV, I do not know if you like to watch TV or not, just that you are always there and spent a lot of time each day in front of him, without thinking about anything and just enjoy the show displayed. Again I waited patiently as you watch TV and enjoy your food but you do not talk back to ME.

At bedtime I thought you felt too tired. After a give-kan goodnight to your family, you jumped to bed and fall asleep without a word you call my name. That's okay because you may not realize that I am always there for you. I have to be patient for longer than you realize. I even want to teach you how to be patient with others. I love you so much, every day I look forward to a word, prayer. thought or thanksgiving from the heart. Well, you wake up again and again I await lovingly that today you will give me a little time to say hello.

But I wait ... ah, nevertheless did not you say hello to me. From second to second, minute to minute, hour to hour. until daybreak again. you still ignore ME. Not a word, not a said prayers, and no taste. there was no hope and desire to bow to ME.

Is it my fault you? I bestow fortune, health I give, I treasure Relax, I serve the food, children who I mercy you, does it not make you remember to ME? Trust me I always love you, and I still hope that someday you will say hello to me, begging of protection. and prostrate towards me

Which is always with you at all times,

God


MotivationWeb | Words of Wisdom - Motivational - Inspirational

0 comments:

Post a Comment