Guardian Angel
(Motivation - Inspiring Stories)
(Motivation - Inspiring Stories)
Once, there was a baby who will be born into the world. So he asked God, "Lord, you are sending me to earth. But, I'm afraid, I was so young and helpless. Who will protect me there later?".
God replied, "Among all my angels, I will choose someone special for you. He'll take care of you and love you".
The little one asked, "But, here, in heaven, I do not do anything, except to smile and sing, all of it was enough to make me happy".
The Lord replied, "It's okay, your angel will always humming a song for you, and he will make you smile every day. You will feel the love and affection, and it all will definitely make you happy".
But the child asked, "How can I understand their speech, if I do not know the language they use?".
The Lord replied, "Your angel will whisper you the words of the most beautiful, she would always wait there beside you, and with your angel love, he will teach you to speak with the tongues of men."
The little one asked, "So, what if I want to talk with You, Lord?"
God was again answered, "Your angel will guide you, he will be lifted by hand with you and teach you to pray."
Again, little probing, "However, I heard there is a lot of bad guys, who later will protect me?"
The Lord replied, "Relax, your angel will continue to protect you even if lives are at stake. He will forget its importance for survival."
However, little is now even sad, "Oh my God, of course I'll be sad if you do not see you again."
God replied again, "Your angel will always teach my majesty, and he will educate you how to always submissive and obedient to Me. He will always guide you to always remember me. Even so I will always be by your side."
Silence. Peace was still hitting heaven. However, voices calling from the earth sounded faint. "God, I'm going to leave now, please tell me the name of the angel who will protect me."
God was again answered, "Name your angel is not so important, you're going to call her... Mom."
God replied, "Among all my angels, I will choose someone special for you. He'll take care of you and love you".
The little one asked, "But, here, in heaven, I do not do anything, except to smile and sing, all of it was enough to make me happy".
The Lord replied, "It's okay, your angel will always humming a song for you, and he will make you smile every day. You will feel the love and affection, and it all will definitely make you happy".
But the child asked, "How can I understand their speech, if I do not know the language they use?".
The Lord replied, "Your angel will whisper you the words of the most beautiful, she would always wait there beside you, and with your angel love, he will teach you to speak with the tongues of men."
The little one asked, "So, what if I want to talk with You, Lord?"
God was again answered, "Your angel will guide you, he will be lifted by hand with you and teach you to pray."
Again, little probing, "However, I heard there is a lot of bad guys, who later will protect me?"
The Lord replied, "Relax, your angel will continue to protect you even if lives are at stake. He will forget its importance for survival."
However, little is now even sad, "Oh my God, of course I'll be sad if you do not see you again."
God replied again, "Your angel will always teach my majesty, and he will educate you how to always submissive and obedient to Me. He will always guide you to always remember me. Even so I will always be by your side."
Silence. Peace was still hitting heaven. However, voices calling from the earth sounded faint. "God, I'm going to leave now, please tell me the name of the angel who will protect me."
God was again answered, "Name your angel is not so important, you're going to call her... Mom."






0 comments:
Post a Comment